Dean knows that any business or personal dispute can be stressful and that for many of his clients it is their first experience with responding to or starting a lawsuit. When working with his clients, Dean focuses on options and alternatives for resolving the dispute and educating his clients about the litigation/court/mediation process. Then he helps his clients choose the option that best suits their needs and develops a creative, results-oriented case strategy.
Dean serves clients by developing creative solutions and provides trial services in the following areas:
- Real estate disputes
- Landlord tenant and eviction matters
- Contract for deed
- Boundary, easement and shared driveway disputes
- Construction defect and contractor disputes
- Mechanic's lien actions
- Condemnation and eminent domain cases
- General business disputes
- Zoning and land use regulation
- Environmental and Water law - DNR
- Divorce and family law
- Guardianship and conservatorship matters
- Probate and estate disputes
Dean has also been representing clients in Tribal courts for over a decade, and he will apply the same skills outlined above to help you resolve your needs in that jurisdiction, as well.